Textbook Greek for you A2 is a part of the bilingual series for learning Modern Greek as a foreign language Greek for you for adolescents and adults. This bilingual material makes the classroom teaching easier, while at the same time it can be used for self-teaching.
The series Greek for you is addressed to: 1. Students in universities abroad, 2. High schools students, 3. Immigrants in Greece, 4. Greek immigrants returning to Greece, as well as Greeks of 2nd, 3rd etc. generation abroad.
The material of Textbook Greek for you A2 conforms to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) and the requirements set by the Centre of the Greek Language for the Greek Language Certification A2 (Ellinomatheia A2). Textbook A2 contains:
- 308 texts* & 500 exercises (reading, listening, writing, speaking, grammar, vocabulary)
- 13 Greek Language Certification tests
- 14 songs (See: www.neohel.com YouTube)
- Vocabulary of 2225 words (a. alphabetical vocabulary in Appendix 2, b. vocabulary per chapter, c. per topic vocabularies)
- Concise tables of grammar (in Appendix3)
- 3 chapters on Greek culture. Frequent references to everyday Greek life & culture
When designing this course material we combined various teaching strategies; the communicative is the prevailing one.
The CD mp3 is no longer available. You can download the sound material here: https://www.neohel.com/downloads/
On line free (Downloads)
- Teacher’s book A2
- Key book A2
- Alphabetical vocabulary A1 + A2