Greek for you Β1 by Evangelia Georgantzi
as a foreign / second language
for adolescents & adults
Is supported by:
– CD mp3 (duration: 6 hours & 20 minutes)
– teacher’s book (in pogress) on www.neohel.com
– key book on www.neohel.com (Downloads)
Covers the syllabus required for the Ellinomatheia B1 exams set by the Centre of Greek Language
Provides material in accordance to the Common
European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
B1 is the level in which the knowledge acquired in
the previous levels A1 & A2 is consolidated and could be used by the students in an assertive way and with confidence in order to communicate in Greek.
The student becomes independent, as he/she is detached from the text, and uses the rich vocabulary that he/she has acquired, more easily, using proper morphological structures.
– 210 texts
– 432 exercises (writing, reading, listening, speaking, vocabulary, grammar)
– alphabetical and thematical vocabularies
– authentic material such as literature excerpts, press articles, proverbs, songs, signposts, press articles, classified ads etc.
– many elements of culture
– 8 Greek Language Certification (Ellinomatheia) tests (Writing, reading, listening, speaking) – 8 songs with pronunciation & vocabulary exercises – vocabulary translated per each text – alphabetical
The thematic units of B1 are the following:
3. Traveling – Geographical elements,
4. Environment – Weather,
5. Leisure time,
6. Market, 7. Education – Employment, 8. Nutrition – Health.