In the 13 chapters that follow, the students will have the chance to revise in an organised and methodical way all the thematic units of levels A1 and A2 on the following:
- communicative targets
- all vocabulary that is relevant
- phrases and idiomatic expressions
- all relevant grammatical phenomena
The vocabularies per topic is also a metacognition tool:
- what have I learned in levels A1 and A2?
- how can I classify my knowledge?
- how can I combine the vocabulary I learned with the communicative tasks?
The vocabularies per topic is a tool for the teacher in order to check the students’ listening and writing skills on any topic relevant to the thematic units of levels A1 and A2. Finally, the students can practice their vocabulary knowledge through the supplemental texts with exercises. At the end of the material there is the key book.